Hello my loves! I just arrived in Toronto for Miss Teenage Canada which will start on Tuesday! I still can’t believe that I have this opportunity to compete, I am so honored and excited to be here. There have been so many people who have helped me get here, but one individual who has helped me out the most as my main pageant coach- Jaime Vandenberg who has just received the title of Miss Earth Canada! I totaled up the number of events I have done since I received my title at Miss Teenage Alberta in March, and it came to be 52 events! I am ready to give this competition everything I have and am excited to see what happens and meet all of the girls. No matter what, I still have this title until my year is up, so I will keep busy because what is free time? Free time doesn’t exist in my life. Make sure to watch what I post on social media this week- you can watch what I am up to in the competition, vote me for the People’s Choice Award, and watch the Final night live!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.